Yoga (big Y!) is a joyous mix of lifelong learning, of connecting our physical bodies with our essential Selves.
Courses are created out of our love for – and expertise in – education in yoga, health and wellness. Our 6-week course series offerings provide opportunities for deeper learning for all.
Our top five favorite reasons for signing up for a course include:
- Course are progressive in nature. This means they are organized to intentionally build over time, helping students achieve their specific goals in guided way.
- Focused attention from teachers. Our instructors progressively guide students over the course of multiple weeks, giving them focused attention in a way that is not always possible in most drop-in classes.
- Deeper understanding beyond the mat. Courses have focused instruction, detailing the intention behind the practice. Yes, sometimes that includes fun homework or supplemental reading (no pop quizzes – we swear!).
- Membership test drive. Courses are a convenient and economical way to build up a yoga habit, especially for those folks who aren’t ready to commit to a monthly membership quite yet.
- Get to know your community. Yogis, in general, are the best – and Nectar yogis are the cream of the crop! Courses are a special opportunity to connect and expand your network.