Power Nectar Yoga in Alexandria, VA proudly re-opened our doors on June 13, 2020!
Nectar continues to put the OM in cOMmunity!
Let us set your mind at ease as you prepare to return to your in-studio practice.
At Power Nectar, we are incredibly mindful of taking care of our beloved patrons every step of the way.
- Masks are required of patrons, without exception.
- Class sizes are extremely limited.
- A COVID-19 waiver is required of all patrons.
- Verbal attestation, upon entry, is required of every patron, every time. See details below.
- Check-in is touchless. Staggered class times allow for less patron interfacing.
- Between classes, the entire studio is mopped, cleaned and well-ventilated. High touch surfaces are disinfected.
- Full-studio deep cleans are performed regularly.
- Shared yoga props are currently unavailable. Patrons may bring their own, or purchase props from our boutique.
- Once inside the studio space, note that there is NO BLOWING HVAC. Our heat is thermal, like a “toaster”.
- Each patron places their yoga mat inside a measured and socially distanced “mat parking spot”.
- Each spot has its own hand sanitizer, mat cleaning solution, and a rag for individual usage.
- Lavender towel service is touchless, and optional.
- Social distancing is required of patrons as they move about the space.
- After class, patrons may exit from the front door or rear egress, to their comfort, for social distancing purposes.
- Due to limited class sizes, we are continuously adding weekly drop-in classes in order to meet patron demand.
- After EVERY class and BETWEEN classes, staff is diligently adhering to detailed risk mitigation protocols, without exception.
Verbal Attestation Requirements
All patrons are required to sign a COVID-19 Risk Consent Form.
Then, upon each check-in at Nectar Yoga Studios, patrons will be asked, every time, about their health status and are required to verbally confirm that in the last 48-72 hours:
- I have not been within 6 feet of a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I have not had a fever of 100.5F (38C) or above or possible fever symptoms.
- I have not developed a cough, do not have trouble breathing, nor am experiencing wheezing/shortness of breath.
- I have not experienced chills, shivering, cold sweats, muscle aches, or diarrhea.
- I have not developed a new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled outside the country, been in a high risk COVID-19 location, nor been on a cruise within the past 14 days.
By signing the COVID-19 risk consent form, you attest that you will answer these questions (verbally and/or written, upon request), each time, every time, entirely true.
Finally, pre-registration for yoga classes is not required, but is recommended.
Due to limited capacity and high demand, there is a 4-hour cancellation policy in effect.
NOTE! Patrons late cancelling will be charged a fee (Members) or will forfeit the class pass (Single and Class Pack holders).
For our patrons who prefer to practice at home, we have a robust Virtual Nectar Yoga Studio with both live stream and on-demand classes.
Please direct any other questions to email@example.com and we will respond in a timely manner.
Welcome back, Nectars! Oh, how we missed you!