Power Nectar Yoga in Alexandria, VA proudly re-opened our doors on June 13, 2020!
Nectar continues to put the OM in cOMmunity!
Let us set your mind at ease as you return to your in-studio practice!
At Power Nectar, we are incredibly mindful of taking care of our beloved patrons every step of the way.
- Masks are encouraged for all, but in accordance with the CDC guidelines and latest VA mandates, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask.
- Class sizes remain limited.
- A COVID-19 waiver is required of all patrons.
- Verbal attestation, upon entry, is required of every patron, every time. See details below.
- Staggered class times allow for decreased patron interfacing.
- Between classes, the entire studio is mopped, cleaned and well-ventilated. High touch surfaces are disinfected.
- Full-studio deep cleans are performed regularly.
- Patrons are still encouraged to bring their own yoga props, or to kindly wipe ours down thoroughly after usage.
- Once inside the studio space, note that there is NO BLOWING HVAC. Our heat is thermal, like a “toaster”.
- High quality air purifiers are always running in the studio space.
- Each patron places their yoga mat at a measured and marked “mat parking spot”.
- Each spot has its own hand sanitizer and a rag for individual cleaning usage post-class.
- Lavender towel service is touchless, and optional.
- Social distancing is requested of patrons as they move about the space.
- Due to smaller class sizes, we are continuously evaluating class offerings in order to meet patron demand.
- After every class and between classes, staff is still diligently adhering to detailed risk mitigation protocols.
Verbal Attestation Requirements
All patrons are required to sign a COVID-19 Risk Consent Form.
Then, upon each check-in at Nectar Yoga Studios, patrons will be asked, every time, about their health status and are required to verbally confirm that in the last 48-72 hours:
- I have not been within 6 feet of a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I have not had a fever of 100.5F (38C) or above or possible fever symptoms.
- I have not developed a cough, do not have trouble breathing, nor am experiencing wheezing/shortness of breath.
- I have not experienced chills, shivering, cold sweats, muscle aches, or diarrhea.
- I have not developed a new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled outside the country, been in a high risk COVID-19 location, nor been on a cruise within the past 14 days.
By signing the COVID-19 risk consent form, you attest that you will answer these questions (verbally and/or written, upon request), each time, every time, entirely true.
Finally, pre-registration for yoga classes is not required, but is recommended.
Due to limited capacity and high demand, there is a 4-hour cancellation policy in effect.
NOTE! Patrons late cancelling will be charged a fee (Members) or will forfeit the class pass (Single and Class Pack holders).
For our patrons who prefer to practice at home, we have a robust Virtual Nectar Yoga Studio with both live stream and on-demand classes.
Please direct any other questions to email@example.com and we will respond in a timely manner.
Welcome back, our amazing Nectars! Thank you for once again putting the “OM” in cOMmunity!