Calling all wilderness wanderers! Join us for a magical ladies-only (she/her/hers) weekend of yoga/hiking/camping. No experience is required, as this is a women-supporting-women weekend of outdoors amazingness and no one gets left behind. Take yoga class under the stars in a field of twinkling lights, then sit by a campfire and roast s’mores with your favorite beverage in hand. Wake to a sunrise hike (beginner/intermediate) and meditation, followed by coffee next to a morning campfire. Come as you are for an unforgettable weekend in Mother Nature with friends old and new! (This is your chance to get outside and TRY even if you have never camped before or have been hesitant!)
Location: Hedgesville, West Virginia*
Led by: Jane Bahneman
Early Bird Rate: $150 (sign up 10 or more days before the event start date)
Regular Rate: $200 (sign up 9 or less days before event start date)
Registration closes: the Monday before each event weekend
4pm: Check-in at the campsite.
- Bring all your own gear and food. We will set up and dine together as we settle in! Not sure what gear to bring? A detailed pack list will be provided to all registered participants.*
- At sunset, join in an all levels yoga class in a vast field illuminated with twinkling lights followed by a big group campfire in the evening! Expect amazingness!
Before the sun rises:
- Head to the trailhead together for a sunrise hike (easy/moderate hike of 2.9 miles/elevation gain of 633 feet/out + back).
- Experience a sunrise guided meditation on the overlook, with out-of-this-world views!
- Head back to the campsite for coffee and a late morning campfire.
12:00pm: Check-out. Official program wraps.
While the “official” program ends around noon on Sunday, feel free to stay on for an additional independent afternoon/evening of fun. You can stay at the campsite grounds enjoying trail family friendships and fun throughout the day on Sunday or head to a local winery to support a local business in town, then spend another complimentary night under the stars if you so desire or head home.
Register early! Limited spots available. Event is held rain or shine. Registration is non-refundable.
*An agenda and suggested pack list will be provided to all fully registered attendees before the event.
**Last day to register for June 11 – 12 weekend is June 2, 2022.